Friday, January 25, 2008

10 Week Milestones


Now that Tyler is 10 weeks old (wow, I can't believe its been that long since he was born!) I thought I would highlight some of the things that we're excited about:

1) He is sleeping 8-9 hours almost every night. This makes the whole family very happy!!

2) He is smiling all the time and almost laughing! We've figured out that if we stick our tongues out at him he'll do the same, and even try to imitate the sounds we make. Not sure if its a good thing to stick your tongue out at your kids, but it's definitely funny :)

3) He is sleeping without being swaddled. I thought I'd try it out because he loves to suck his thumb and had been getting increasingly frustrated when I would swaddle him and restrict his arms. So, we tried it, and it worked! Now when he wakes up in the morning he usually goes straight for the thumb instead of crying.

No comments: