Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tyler Robert Pruden


Tyler was born at 6:43 PM on November 15th, 2007. He weighed 8 lbs and 12 ounces and they measured him at 19 1/2 inches...but considering he was almost 21 inches by our doctor's appt a week later, we think maybe the measurement was a little off!

Since he is our first, I don't have much to compare it to - but I think the birth went pretty well! We got to the hospital at 5:30 AM on Thursday morning. My water had broken about an hour before that but my contractions were minor and about 20 minutes apart, so we weren't in TOO much of a hurry to get checked into the hospital! Steve likes to tell everyone how I slept through most of my labor (once I had the epidural) - so he thinks I had it really easy :) The delivery was anything but EASY, but at least I had some rest! And rest was one thing I was really going to need....

No comments: